Monday, July 27, 2009

MY USA

I am new to Blogging, so please bear with me. I can honestly say that I was never into politics. With all of the new information out there, about what our new president is doing, has made all of that change. I guess it started with the issue on trying to stop Americans from having gardens, and with these tough times, and people loosing jobs, and stock market crashes I have seen more and more people growing their own food. Gardening has always been a hobby and somewhat therapeutic.Now it is a necessity! So for this to be an issue for our government, is why I am paying attention . Now with this health care issue. I have honestly had enough. I am now writing to politicians and elected officials. I am standing up for my United States of America. I am not going to lay down and let Mr. President Obama, shove this crow down my throat or my families. I mean, what is it going to be like for our grandchildren if we don't do something now. Rhino and I have been talking alot about all of the events taking place and we want to change the outcome and have a voice, where it is needed. Once we went to a protest, because the NAACP or the ACLU, wanted to have a picture of Jesus taking down out of the local courthouse. They said it was offending them. To them I say enough is enough! The United States of America was founded on GOD....In GOD We Trust! They are trying to take God out of everything. That's not acceptable ! I have so much to say but I guess this is good for starters. I am standing up for my country and the people who are giving up the lives, and their families, to defend what OBAMA and those dam democrats. are trying to take away from us. I tell Rhino all the time that the NWO might have taken over other countries but Americans aren't going to stand for it. The NWO is going to have on hell of a fight on their hands. I am hearing alot more fellow Americans talking about what is going on, more now, than ever before. I didn't vote for OBAMA ! I saw a church sign the other day, and it read ,"At the end of the word American is ICAN!" I can make a difference! We all can..... Well I guess that's all for now ..........

1 comment:

  1. good post , I think u might be getting the hang of this blogging stuff.

    ReplyDelete