Saturday, August 22, 2009

Multi purpose functions

The other day I went to the old Wally world(Wal-Mart) and bought some Epsom Salts.....I was amazed by all the different purposes of this product . It goes back a long time and it's kind of like vinegar. It can be used in ways that really surprised me. On the bag it can be used for soaking sprains and a couple of other things. It can be used for gardening, and also a laxative. Wow ! I guess as a prepper and a survivalist this is one thing we should all have on hand. I have also read some interesting things about Hydrogen peroxide. I guess when things get really bad for us, we need to go back to the basics. I have so many books on herbal medicine and plants and their different uses. This has always been a subject of interest to me. Get back to what the Indians used and the old timers used. I was watching a show on discovery the other day about the medicine men in the jungles of amazon and the way they fought off infection and healed with the plants and resources that were available to them. I would think that it would be of great value to have books on hand so that if we are in a survival situation we have a back up. Well until my next thought Have a great day and keep on prepping.

No comments:

Post a Comment